Termination of Parental Rights

/Termination of Parental Rights

The Law Offices of Andriea A. Aden, Esq. assists only in terminating the parental rights by the custodial parent of the non-custodial parent. We do not assist in someone voluntarily wanting to terminate their rights. In order to terminate parental rights, that parent must be have no contact and provided no support to their child for a period of at least six months.

Termination of parental rights is a very extreme remedy and is often referred to as the death penalty of family law.

Call The Law Offices of Andriea A. Aden, Esq., today at 775-622-9245 if you have questions regarding domestic partnership agreements.