Minor and Adult Guardianships

/Minor and Adult Guardianships

Guardianships come in to play when a third party seeks to have care, custody and control over a minor or an adult, including the finances of either the minor or the adult. Often this occurs when a parent is unable to care for a minor child and a third party (relative or otherwise) steps in to care for the children, or, in the adult context, when an adult is unable to make decisions on their own after determined by a medical doctor.

Call The Law Offices of Andriea A. Aden, Esq., today at 775-622-9245 if you have questions regarding obtaining a minor or adult guardianship.