Child Support Modification

/Child Support Modification

If you seek to modify child support (as either obligor or obligee), there must be a 20% change in income (up or down depending on what you are seeking). Nevada law also allows for a review every three (3) years; however, simply having the right to request a review does not automatically mean the court will modify child support. It simply means you have the right to request the court take another look.

Child support is calculated the same when it is modified (see Child Support), the Court will just apply the new income figures into the formula.

If you have questions on child support modification, please contact the Law Offices of Andriea A. Aden, Esq. at 775-622-9245.